Call for Abstract
Period of applications
Online Abstract Submission is closed.
Only online Submission is Acceptable.
Please click on the button below to register. If you have any difficulties with online submission, please contact the Meeting Secretariat.
Preferred Presentation Styles
- Free Paper (Oral or Poster)
- Free Paper (Poster Only)
- Fellowships (Designated Speakers only)
- Office Use
Instructions for Abstract Preparation
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- All information on the submitted abstract will be sent to your registered e-mail address. When your submission is successfully completed, you will receive the notice with submission No. and Password for your abstract. Please include this number for all future correspondence concerning your abstract.
- The password is necessary for you to view or edit your abstract. Please make sure to keep notes of your password. For the protection of personal information we can NOT deal with any inquiries regarding your lost / forgotten password.
- Up to a maximum of 10 persons can be registered as Co-Authors.
- Up to a maximum of 5 facilities can be registered as Affiliated Institutions.
- The registered abstract title should be less than 30 words.
- The registered abstract body should be less than 240 words.
- Abstracts should not include any diagrams, charts or reference citations.
- Please paste text within (not on the line) the designated box on the Submission Form.
- Follow the instructions on the Submission Form regarding use of specific character symbols. Greek letters, superscript, subscript, italic, bold or underlined text. You may copy the code on the Submission Form and paste (insert) it as appropriate.
- If you have any questions about the online abstract submission system, please refer to the following FAQ site.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address after your submission is confirmed. In the case you do not receive the confirmation mail, your abstract may not be registered.
Notification of Acceptance
Accepted abstracts will be selected on the basis of scientific value and the selection is entirely up to the discretion of Organizing Committee. Results will be announced in late September 2017 by e-mail as well as posted on the Meeting website. No acceptance letter will be sent by air mail.
All oral presentations must be made in the form of a PC presentation.
Abstracts must contain new, previously unpublished material and sound results.
The 28th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Pediatric Orthopaedic Association
c//o MICE Division, Ray Corporation
Harks Roppongi Bldg.
6-15-21 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
TEL: +81-3-5413-3855 FAX: +81-3-3475-8681